Custom Pages

.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Weber

Monday, July 28, 2014
Every year, my family spends a week at our cabin for a family reunion. 

We call it the Weber. 

We have some crazy memories from the Weber, but it is so fun. Literally, it is one of my favorite weeks of the entire year. I could never get sick of the Weber.

However, the past few years, because of work and school, I haven't been able to go. 

This year was going to be the same, but then, at the last minute, I found out that I got to go!

I decided to surprise my family and just show up without them knowing.

When I arrived, I went and knocked on our camper door, and Brooke answered it. 

Her jaw dropped, and she stood in silence for a minute before turning around and walking away. It was super funny. 

She didn't think I was real. 

Haha!

Anyways, here are lots of photos that we took from the day I was there!

Enjoy!





































































1 comment :

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio