Custom Pages

.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time to Catch Up

Sunday, November 3, 2013
I have come to the conclusion that life is always going to be hectic. I feel like my life is especially hectic, but I also know that everyone else's lives are probably just as hectic, if not more. 

There's no point in complaining about my crazy life because I wouldn't want an uneventful life! 

I have, however, gotten really behind in my blog. My blog is something that I love and always look forward to! I always set aside time in my schedule to blog, but then when it comes up, either my computer is stupid and won't let me upload anything, or else, something comes up and blogging gets put on the back burner. 

NO LONGER. 

Blogging is extremely therapeutic for me. I absolutely love sitting down and pouring out my thoughts and feelings. I am sure sometimes, you all think, "Why the crap is Alice posting about this? It is so random and pointless!" Well, there are three main reasons why I blog.

#1: To keep everyone informed on my life. If someone wants to stay up on what is going on in my life, there is my blog! If they don't, they won't ever look at my blog. 

#2: I don't have any more room for journals. They take up so much space, and a blog is faster, and I am able to save photos and videos to it!

#3: I do it mainly for me. I am the type of person that holds all of their emotions on the inside. Writing is the one way to let all my emotion out without sugarcoating it. I want to keep a record of my life for my kids and grandkids that I will have one day, and this is how I can do it. This blog will always be here. To me, everything on here is important, and I post it because it is something I want to remember. I may share things that are a little personal, or even a little stupid, but that's me! Everything on here, in one way or another, is part of who I am.  

I am going to try and do better at keeping my blog up to date so that I don't have posting overload, but it may take a while to get my schedule under control. Haha!

But for today, here's to blogging!

Homecoming week with Kathy and Cosmo!

Dinner with my Roger!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio