Custom Pages

.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

The New Do

Sunday, November 24, 2013
I have tried lots of different hairstyles the past year and a half!

First, I had the bangs.


Then, I decided to grow out my bangs and went with the side part. 


Then, came the butt part. 


That lasted a few months, then it was back to the side part. 


 I got bored with that pretty fast, and it was on to the bangs across the forehead. 


I like to be pretty low-maintenance, so I decided to grow out my bangs again so that I could shower and let my hair air dry because it is naturally straight. It was time for the side part, again. 



Then, I wanted to get creative. Goodbye virgin hair, hello ombre!




Then, I decided to get a little more creative. and one night, Em & I got bored and I dyed my complete head of hair. It is now dark brown! I love it so much!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio