Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Backwards

Tuesday, June 24, 2014
About two months ago, I went on a date with some of my best friends. 

We decided to make a music video for part of our date.

After debating for about a half hour over which song to do, we decided to do Backwards. 

Well, Brian left on his mission a week and a half after our date, and I never got to see the music video. 

I thought all of our hard work was gone. 

HOWEVER,
last week, Will left on his mission, and the night before he got set
apart, we got to go hike Bridal Veil Falls and go for rides in his
shnazzy car!

Aaaaaaand I asked him about the music videos. 

HE HAD THEM. 

He made one, and Brian made one!

I about peed my pants watching them. I love them! Such a great night!!

Enjoy, people! I sure did!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio