Custom Pages

.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Life Through My Photo Stream

Tuesday, March 4, 2014
I love life. It's that simple. I want to soak up every moment of it and remember it. I want to one day, pull out photos and show my kids and grandkids and tell them all the stories. Because of this, I take photos of just about everything. 

If I blogged about every event in my life that I took photos of, I would never stop blogging. I think I clean out the photos on my phone every two months...if that...and it is upwards of 1000 pictures.

Well, people, lots has happened in my life in the past little while. Lots of fun little things, so I figured why not just go through my phone and catch everyone up!

So,  here are all the random, silly, stupid, fun photos that haven't made it to my blog yet.

I was obviously very proud of my curly hair!


I got to visit the Idaho Falls Temple while Chelsie went through the temple.


And it was during Christmas time, so there was a very beautiful nativity scene!


I discovered I have a weird obsession with trees.


I love Egg Nog, even if I am allergic to eggs. 


The first gift of Christmas! It was from the Hawker's, and I got a remote controlled helicopter! SO PERFECT FOR ME.


Brooke taking over the family photos in our pajamas on Christmas Eve





Three sisters---different hair color, different skin tone, different eye color. How did that happen?



Oh, and Brooke...


I dressed up like Santa Claus...


Got a little fake blood on my forehead....

 

Roger fell asleep during our FaceTime chat...hahahaha


Finally got to go to lunch with my besties---Ashley Porter and Jessika Going


Hannah likes to leave me surprises on my phone



Had a few photoshoots


Fell in love with the look of a Christmas Tree


Received more answers and comfort in my favorite place than I have in my entire life. 




Discovered some old gems with my favorite Andy


Enjoy Sunday dinners with my favorite Roger


Decided that naps really are my thing after all!


Anyone who knows me knows that I have an obsession with fortune cookies. There is an art to opening and eating them to fully ensure that your fortune will come true. I keep every fortune that I ever open.



Had an AG partay




Ate some doughnuts while I ice skated





Had a Mac Attack


Got a few nasty bruises



Found this gem


Went to a basketball game with my family







Also found this gem


Ice Skated enough to become basically a professional



Went to Divine Comedy and got these rad glow sticks


Took a couple selfies


Found some more comfort and peace





Got an awesome fortune


Got a boyfriend


Visited Temple Square and went to Music and the Spoken Word with my Aunt Connie






Watched Robert Maxwell take some sick photos of Cole and Chase Critchfield that I got to edit!











Made a delicious sandwich---caramelized onion and cheese! Yummmmm :)


Figured out that I really do look like Miley Cyrus.


Saw Cosmo ride around campus


More basketball




Saw some beautiful skies


Cheered Mady Blake on at her gymnastics meet and finally got to meet her!




My yummy blister fell off finally! I can feel my finger again!




Found a Cole Rushton look-alike, but his name is Parker!



Caved in and ate one of these finally!


Drove through the mountains in an insane snowstorm




Discovered my sisters and I have an obsession with Vine





This is what really happens when the camera is handed to Brooke. I get caught doing something really dumb. Hahahaha I have lots of moments like this, but they are rarely caught on tape.


















































Hannah and Brooke are quite the stylists. They picked out the dress for me!


Road trips with Hannah and Brookie usually tire us out pretty quickly.




Hannah loves doing my hair, and I love people playing with my hair. Perfect, right?






The things that Brooke says and does are hilarious.



More hair adventures


Had another fun photo shoot with Hannah! And once again, changed the way that I part my hair.







Keep getting asked why I am single (Yes, this means that I broke up with Liam Hemsworth afterall)


Became more involved and helped out with a campaign on campus


Got featured (and became famous) on the BYU Football Facebook Page


As well as their instagram page!


Well, that's about all the photos that sum it up right now!

Don't worry, folks, I have a lot going on in my life right now. A lot of things are changing, and exciting opportunities are coming my way! :)

But for now, it is sleep time.

Night!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio