Custom Pages

.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sarah Taylor

Sunday, July 19, 2015
Sarah is my little sister. 

She is going to be a senior this coming school year, and I think she and I have been talking about her senior photos for years. 

We wanted to do something super different, but so awesome. 

This had to be killer.

We took some photos up at our cabin in Weber Canyon (which is my favorite place on earth) and then we took some here at the lava rock. The locations were both so beautiful and so unique. Like, I have never seen anything like this before!

SO, here is SENIOR SESSION PART ONE AND TWO!

PS....I think we killed it.























































































4 comments :

  1. So pretty. I love the ones at the lava rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her outfits & the locations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you did kill it! Lovely locations! And I'm dying over her second outfit with the hat. So so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio