Custom Pages

.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Skyler + Rylie

Monday, April 6, 2015
Skyler + Rylie.

Seriously, beautiful couple and beautiful location.

We had to hike a little bit for their session, but it was so worth it! I took these in the middle of a weekend girl's getaway for my family, and I completely forgot boots and a coat! Haha so I definitely showed up in bright green and blue fuzzy socks with sandals. Hahahaha good thing I already knew Rylie or else I think she would have questioned whether or not they had made the right choice asking me to be their photographer! Haha I was quite the sight!

Anyways, I about died when I edited the photos because they are so beautiful!

I cannot wait for their wedding!

Enjoy!

















































































No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio