Custom Pages

.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We're Crafty & Domestic

Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Sarah and I LOVE creating new things. We always find things online to try and recreate for super cheap. Also, we are pro thrift shoppers. We had another idea for Thanksgiving, so you bet we hit up the thrift shops in Blackfoot to find what we needed. 

This is what we came up with, and all for probably around $20.....including the $3 hammock that I found! We found cross-stitching circles (I don't know what they are called), feathers, beads, crochet things, and fabric! and a couple random things that we ended up not using! Then, we went to Wal-mart and bought the yarn and other beads that we needed. 

It was GO TIME!

 (All photos are courtesy of Brooke and Hannah, so watch for Brooke's feet in most of the photos she took. It kills me.)






























Brooke's foot ^^^










Brooke's foot ^^^^


The best playlist known to man....



Brooke's foot^^^

































Brooke's chins & selfies.











These were our finished products! I love them, and mine are hanging up in my room.










Even though you can't see the white yarn.....whoops.



You can't see the feather in this one...




I had to.......I mean, it works, right?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Alice Jane + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio